What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Mormon Movie: Man's Search for Happiness (1964)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5oS2pZlvgI
This is an incredible movie, with a very good message.  The most important thing about this movie is the explanation of the plan of salvation.  It explains pre-earth life, mortality, and life beyond the veil. It also talks about the gifts of this life: time and agency.  We have the power to trade our time for those things which bring temporary pleasure, or those things which bring eternal joy.  The big clown used to make this point, and all the ticking clocks are a little bit disconcerting, but the message behind this movie is one of love.  It was produced for the 1964 World's Fair in New York.





No comments:

Post a Comment