What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Life in Manteca 80: Tracy Merry-Go-Round, Life, Parks


The last few days, while Tony has been out of school and I have been off work have been interesting.  Monday was Dell Osso Farms, Tuesday was Tracy for groceries and Wincos and also merry-go-round at the West Valley Mall.  Jesse is out so he was with us.  Lesson leaned, don't take two boys to the grocery store.  It is hard work. 
Today we visited Tony's birth mommy's Auntie.  Tony is quite the story teller, and loves to be listened to, so they got along great.
We were in Modesto, so went the rest of the road to Charity's to hold the baby. 






She has so many hair things she is going to out grow some before she gets a chance to wear them.  Charity reassured me that she hasn't grown into some yet. 
I took the boys to a couple parks.  We went to Quail Ridge where we have been before.  Nice webbing.  We discovered and interesting swing, except you must be pushed.  They have a nice climb, plenty of cool trees and nice in general.  Picnic table had been bent by someone sitting on the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmdw0Htvkw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ
swing thing
We were going to Cotta Park, but discovered no playground.



We ended up at Baccileri Park.   Nice monkey bars here and Tony enjoyed himself.  He also tried the swing.  Jesse also entertained himself.  This park was pretty crowded.  Many kids like the monkey bars. 
We ended the day with Halloween Store.  A spider jumped at Jesse and he had enough, and Miranda bought something for her costume, which made Tony mad I wouldn't buy for him.  Jessie also wanted a costume.


We finished at Bass Pro Shop,where I bought the boys candy and we checked out the big fish, sturgeon and I checked out the canoes.  The boys saw an underwater toy but I told them best to buy in the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment