What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day Away in San Jose with Tony and Jesse

We had a day away with Tony and his friend Jesse.  It included miniature gold, and even though I took my camera, I forgot the memory clip, then realized later I had a second, so not pictures at the gold course.  We also play many video games, some where they gave you little toys.  Tony got some men he is really enjoying.  Gold was expensive.  We always went on family night, or discount night in the past. 
We purchased food at McDonalds, kids meals for the boys, and went to Central Park for a picnic.  Kids also played hide and seek on the big boy play ground.  They had fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment