What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Member Missionary 3: A New Note from Elder Wardle

Note from Caleb
This is very simple, but I think it reflects Elder Ballard's yesterday in conference.  Share, sometimes you have to just start a conversation.  We can also do things to give our selves an opportunity to share.  Opening our mouths, and talking to someone is the first step.  I like to share our family and home.  This gives people a chance to see the gospel.  Inviting can be a bit scarier.  In this step you actually invite somebody to something; to our house for family home evening, to an activity at the church, to hear the missionaries.  And then Testify.  I have not ventured to take this step other than with the missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment