What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Life in Manteca 78: Sheri Plays Host for Conference

I invited the missionaries over for rouladen.  This is a German dish, and one of our sister missionaries is from Germany.  They are Sisters Cleverly and Breuer (not pronounced that way).  I ended up working overtime, so missed the regular meal.  However I can attest that it was a culinary success when I ate after coming home.  I love rouladen gravy with the combination of flavors, bacon, round steak onion and pickle.  It is a treat that came with marrying Sheri. 




Charity and Anthony and new baby Camberly were here.  It was also Anthony's birthday so Charity made cupcakes for a tower.  Jeremy and Kayla and Skylar also joined for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment