What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Member Missionary Work 2: Caleb's Advice

I gleaned this from the last paragraph of Caleb's last letter.  It is very good.  The bottom line is do something!!
"And if you are not capable of serving [a mission] I encourage you to just share. Invite people to non threatening activities like Ward bbq's or to basketball on thursday nights or to a halloween party. And then once you've planted that seed, ask them if they want to learn more. And if they don't that's completely fine. I love you all. You're amazing. Keep up the good work. And I will see you soon.
Much love, Elder Wardle"
Good advice by one called and set apart as a missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment