What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

October Birthdays

Jeremy Happy 25th October 18 and Natalia a few years older October 17, but celebrated backwards. 

For Jeremy's we had Navajo taco lunch and Kayla baked a cake.  Skylar is also turning one this week, but they will celebrate with Kayla's family

And Natalia we went to Chili's,but I took picture at the park afterward.  We were luck to have Natalia from Washington. She flew in Friday p.m. for baby blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment