What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bilingual Volunteers: Santa Clara County Suicide and Crisis


This flyer explains itself.  If you are interested in volunteering at the suicide and crisis hotline, contact Eddie Subega.  The hotline is certified nationally.  They will train you.  I have taken the training and it is very good.  It helps you make connections quickly with someone who is in crisis, assess the crisis, and get help.  We are all in this together.  This is one way to help each other get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment