What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Does She Overstep the Bounds of a Good Neighbor?



What do you think of this woman who plans to hand out notes instead of candy to any children she  deems as being over weight because it "Takes a Village."  I would not do well with such a neighbor.  The first idiot is Hillary Clinton for such a stupid book, it takes a parent, and this relationship should not be subject to a "village" unless there is immediate danger.  "The Village" should keep their nose out of other people's business is my thought. I think if my child received such a note I would be very angry, but I would probably avoid this person in the future.
I would like to entertain other opinions on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment