What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Mormon Movie Review: Tyler: A Real Hero (1994)

When Sheri and I were big into Amway, at one of the conference Tyler Wilkinson was one of the motivational speakers.  This film was shown and we purchased a copy.  This is a story about a young man who had everything going for him, Star football player, stake champion wrestler and baseball player.  However he fell asleep at the wheel, and rolled his vehicle, which resulted in spinal cord injury and quadriplegia. 
This movie is narrated by Steve Young.  The story really begins after the accident.  It is not easy to maintain your attitude in such circumstances.  However your attitude is necessary to regain as much capacity as possible.  This movie concludes with the announcement that Tyler married his high school sweet heart, Jennifer Orton.
This movie tells a great story.  I just don't know why they had to add Paul James as the announcer for the football games.  This spoils rather than adds to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment