What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Member Missionary 5: Caleb's Latest Advice

The goal is to see miracles together. We [missionaries] want to help them [members] with their missionary work, not ask them when we need help. Missionaries are members of the ward who help in the missionary work that happens in the ward, rather than create all the missionary work and the members help if that makes sense.
Remember the model from past posts:
1: Pray for missionary experiences
2: Share: share our lives, activities, homes
3: Invite: To church, an activity, to hear the missionaries
4: Testify: participate in the lessons with the missionaries, host missionary discussions, and testify when prompted by the Holy Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment