What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Life in Manteca 77: Tony and the Carnival

Tony was really excited when he saw some lights from our back bedroom window a few days ago.  I explained that these were the Ferris-wheel lights of a carnival.  The carnival often comes to town and locates in the Bass Pro Shopping Center.
We walked over, and the Banks honked at us.  They must have been going to the movie.  He went to the Ferris-wheel first, then the haunty house Jumanji style, the long slide, and then the "Tornado" which was everyone's favorite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byakmAJ14tU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ
The long slide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mR_SbaEiig&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ
The Tornado, Miranda and Tony are behind the empty capsule.  Sheri and I chose not to ride, but enjoyed the walk and each other's company.



view from the Ferris-wheel


Tornado


No comments:

Post a Comment