What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Announcing the Birth of Camberly Rose Hall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYmVLATunmM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ



After waiting all day yesterday with no result, baby Camberly was finally born this morning at about 10:30.  She was born at Valley Medical Center where I work.  I went over at break, but just a bit too early.  At lunch the baby was behind the glass getting checked out, at at second break I got to hold her.  Sheri took lots of pictures.  She was there for the birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment