What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Life in Manteca 75: Manteca Stake Broadway Review: Don Quijote: Impossible Dream

Helmet of Mambrino

There were over 20 acts, and my privilege to be a part of this company.  This was different than a play, as people put their own acts together.  The evening also had dinner, and dessert.  Charity, Anthony, Sheri, Mark, Dianna, Mark and Miranda were there to hear me sing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTsMotKBQFE&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ

No comments:

Post a Comment