What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Letter from Mission President


The day after Caleb arrived, the mission office called to let us know he was safe.  This week we received a letter from the mission president.  The letter announces his first companion, Elder Berthold.  It also included the above picture of Caleb with President Jensen and his wife.  It also had a page of rules, and how to contact the mission for emergencies etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment