What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tony and Camberly

Tony went into the hospital with Sheri and Miranda.   He had to see the baby through the glass, as he is the uncle and not the brother.  He had such a look of pride and happiness when he first saw the baby, that I wish I had been faster with the camera.  We got a couple pictures, but not quite the same Tony look.

It wasn't until the next day that he was able to see his new niece.  Sheri says he had the same look of pride and pleasure.






No comments:

Post a Comment