What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Book Review: Dynamic Health: Powerful Strategies for Healthy Living!

This book is a series of interview between David E. Wright publisher, and experts in the health field.
Bryan Joseph is a chiropractor who himself went through a year of intense pain due to a sports injury.  As a result he gained additional insight into pain and its treatment.  He is an advocate for health.  He advocates for holistic health through a balanced life.  He says “to truly achieve wellness one has to be emotionally, chemically, and physically balanced.  He gives further detail on what it means to be balanced in describing the chiropractic profession.  Nutrition, proper exercise, positive attitude, spinal alignment, and rehabilitation all have to be considered in order to reach optimal health. 
Balance is important to health.  Joseph said, “If someone would have told me that the body had energy and our attitude or mind frame made a difference in how we heal I would have thought they were nuts.  I now know that being out of balance in any aspect will make a difference in your health.”   He then later makes this comment, “I believe having the right attitude does more health for you than anything.  Keep a positive attitude and a good outlook on life.  Know that you are blessed in everything that you do and have.  Being able to wake up and take a breath every day is a gift and we must remember that.  This outlook can help you live a healthier and happier life more than anything else.  Always practice keeping a smile on your face and keep working to develop a positive attitude.”

No comments:

Post a Comment