What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tony Good Times

Tony is having a good weekend.  Yesterday, Friday, he had a play day after school with a friend from school, Sammy.

Sheri made popcorn chicken, and fries--all oven made so very healthy.  The evening ended with a movie at the school, "Super Buddies."  Tony said he had a good time, and even Sheri said there were parts that were very funny.
Today, Saturday, Tony is off with neighbor friends.  Out the front door he has Jeremiah and Evan.  Out the back door he has Maryn, Joshua and Elise.
As for the rest of us, Sheri is busy putting up Halloween decorations.  She has been to the dollar store and Target to refortify her supply.  I have mowed the lawn.  Discovered a tool chest left out and the tools all rusted.  It is suppose to rain today.  I hope to get energy to fertilize before it does.  Fall is finally upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment