What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Waiting

No I am not thinking of the song from Star Child.  I am thinking of my daughter who is eight days past her due date.  If the baby is not born over the weekend, then the are going to induce her on Monday.  At any rate the wait will be over soon.






She was in town today for a stress test, which told them everything is fine and no reason to force the baby to come earlier.  Since I work at the hospital I took them to Wendy's after.  Wendy's has changed some.  They now have Frosty waffle cones.  There dollar menu is no longer a dollar but a bit more.  I had baked potato and chili to put on top, Anthony had two chicken burgers, and Charity nuggets and fries.  We all had Frosties and it was only $16.  Not bad.
But the waiting is not fun.  Charity and Anthony are in Mountain View for the weekend, just in case.  Sheri is headed there Monday if nothing happens before.

No comments:

Post a Comment