What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Northland Ward Christmas Party Saturday December 12

If you don't know the address it is 6060 East Northland, manteca, CA
Please note that there are different activities at different times.  The children's activities are 4-6 with Santa Claus and other activities.  There is a musical oriented interlude at 5:30 in the chapel where there will two activities at once as the children will not be done visiting Santa.  Dinner is served at 6:15 with a spiritual program to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment