What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Guess Who is Engaged: Officially and Finally

Congratulations to Annie and Caleb.  Waiting 4 to 6 weeks for ring delivery is murder on this old man.  Ring is sapphire with encircling diamonds.









2 comments:

  1. comments from Facebook:
    David Scoresby [Grandpa] Congratulations Caleb. See you soon. Grandpa\
    Amanda Porter: Yay!!!
    Vickie McDaniel: Congratulations! !!
    Dacia Goodwin: Congrats!
    Wendy Robbins: Great news! Congratulations!
    Lucy Chico: Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. response to Miranda's Facebook:
    Brianna Eason: Ahhhhhh!!! grin emoticon grin emoticon grin emoticon grin emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon
    Joshua Douglas Broadbent Hey congrats bro!!! smile emoticon that's super exciting. Hope the best for ya both. Love ya!!
    Ben Tolman: Soooooooo Maddie's gonna come home and be like, "Wait...Caleb's my brother....???" lol congrats guys, that's way cool! smile emoticon
    Anny Marie: Congrats bro! Love you!

    ReplyDelete