What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Mormon Movie Review: He Knows My Name

This short DVD movie is from Covenant Communication.  This presentation shows a girl and her relationship with Jesus.  She is drawn to jesus and his teachings.  However her mother, who is a single mother, is wary because their are rumors that men want to kill Jesus.  Jesus meets the family, and provides them with a miracle.  However this does not change the outcome and Jesus is crucified.  Our girl, Rebekah, has difficulty understanding.  It isn't until her grandfather sends her on a task to the fish market, that she begins to understand, as she meets the resurrected Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment