What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Photo Shoot 2015

Sons
Sheri and I
Ty took our family pictures again this year.  I stood back and took my own shots of some of the scenes he set up.  I will share the professional photos when available.  This are the amateur shots.

Liz, Gus, Sebi, Olie, Elliott and Mark

Sons and sons-in-law


Caleb and Annie




All of us

daughters and daughters-in-law



daughters


Tali and Ty


Jeremy, Kayla, Skylar and Bronston
 Our picture day was cut short.  They were spraying for weeds.  This was the Friday after Thanksgiving which was a stupid day to close the bridge park at Knights Ferry, but that is what they did.  We got these in but are missing Anthony and Charity as well as Mark and Liz and the boys.  However I have a picture Mark and Liz took elsewhere from Facebook.
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment