What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Amazing Power of Healing



Look at the amazing difference between these pictures.  The first is Saturday after wound therapy.  The wound clinic worker removed a lot of the dead skin, and everything is red and sore.  The next picture, the following evening shows some healing already.  However the third picture which was taken yesterday at my wound clinic appointment, shows great strides.  There are a few places where the new skin is still weak, but I am healing.  The light spots don't need the antibiotic stuff any more.  The pain is pretty much gone; however there is an itchy phase to healing.  For over a week I couldn't stand putting pressure on my back.  Now I welcome it as it helps to soothe the itching.  I use my pillow to add pressure to my back.  Last night I slept on my back for the first time since the accident on the 13th.

In like fashion, Jesus heals.  I can warrant much of the healing to Caleb's priesthood blessing, which comes from Jesus.  However in life, we all receive little knocks from time to time.  We make little mistakes, and they begin to add up.  I want you to know that Jesus heals.  Just as he healed physical pain through His miracles, He also heals spiritual pain.  More than once he said, "Thy sins are forgiven thee, go and sin no more."  He has gone below all things.  He has carried our sorrows.  He can heal.  He will will.  We just need to reach out to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment