What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Morning 2015

Christmas morning was fun.  We set out the stockings and gifts early Christmas, rather than staying up late the night before.  Even so we were up much earlier than Ton, who we finally had to wake up.  So it wasn't too terribly early of a day for us.  


Tony, who is really into Minecraft enjoyed his Minecraft toys and books.   He also got a pretty good collection of Legos.  However they weren't Minecraft but Ninjago.  We took turns unwrapping until one of use ran out of presents.  I probably had the most.  I bought myself lots of books and CDs and DEVDs.   Many were put into one big box and wrapped.  This also included some for Caleb.   I also have a new ping pong table in the garage waiting for me to clear and area and put it together.  That is a Saturday project.

 Caleb was a bit sick.  He coughed so much he gagged himself; however he seemed to recover as the day went on.  He visited Annie after breakfast and the exchanged presents.  He was given 40 pairs of socks.  he will never get through that many.
 Miranda had gone shopping and picked out lots of clothes for herself.  Mom had to content herself with the table the kids had made for her.  Grandpa Scoresby got his stocking, a new book he is already reading, new pajamas and new outfit.  It was a fun morning.  It ended quickly with breakfast.  Again Elder King and Elder Yuson joined us.  Sheri made her special cinnamon rolls punctuated with bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment