What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Eve 2015

 Our Christmas Eve started with Sheri's delicious corn chowder.  It is really addictive and very delicious.  We had scones with it.

Miranda and Tony as Joseph and Mary, I as all the shepherds and the animals.  Caleb and the singles ward missionaries as the wise men, Sheri as the angel and Grandpa Scoresby as the narrator.





Missionaries shared a video with us.  The childhood of Jesus from Joseph's perspective.  They then asked what Jesus has done for us.  I said he health me.  Jesus heals.  He healed the sick and the lame.  He healed some by saying, "Your sins are forgiven you."  He brought some deceased persons back to life.   He healed the grief of his mother, by presented John as her son.  He healed us all everywhere, because he has gone under all things.  He has experienced all pain, all grief,  all sin.  Everything.  He has felt it, and paid the price for it.  He can heal me of all my wants and imperfections and needs.  That is what Jesus is to me, and that is what Jesus has done for me.
Elder King and Elder Yuson
We missed the driving around and looking at lights part.  Sheri had taken the family to Vasona Park in San Jose to see lights the night before, and we were ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment