What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Party Friday at Jeremy's

This was a fun little Christmas event.  Got off the train in Tracy where we had dinner and then played some fun little one-minute games.  Some of the games were hard, and some not quite so much.  I personally tried candy cane fishing with a candy cane on a string in my mouth, move the Christmas ornament from one string to another as a couple, nobody could do that but I did sort of OK by myself.  If we could have grabbed the hook maybe I could have eventually gotten one there.  And then I went head-to-head against Annie in the bobble head pedometer count.  I almost kept up with her with my triple head jerks, jerking my head three times in one bobble.  Made me really dizzy by I had over 200 counts in a minute.  We had us and Jeremy's family and then also Kayla's folk and Lorali.
Skylar in the tube tent

Big Christmas tree
Annie and Caleb fanning Christmas ornaments race

This is the carry an ornament trial with Annie and Caleb and then Kayla and Jeremy.


It was really pretty fun.  The hardest game was this last one, but it was pretty fun.  I think the bobble head pedometer count was the most popular,  There was also hit the ornament with the Santa hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment