What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Work Lock-down Over Two Hours Thursday

At work this last Thursday (a day after the San Bernadino Murders) we were asked to stay indoors, lock the doors and stay away from all the windows.  This was at about 1:15 when we were asked.  We got messages on our computer telling us what was happening.  Someone had seen someone with a gun in building K (I don't know where that is) so the Sheriffs put the campus on lockdown and searched for this individual.  The individual did not make any threatening gestures or statements, he was just observed with a gun.  It wasn't until 3:30 when the lockdown was lifted.  They never did find the individual, but they did watch security tape enough to know that he had left the campus.
I had noted on Facebook that a friend was on lockdown in San Bernadino.  My experience was much different.  There was no real shooting.
During this incident our boss had been away, and they would not let him back into our work place.  He was across the street.  However after the lock down was lifted we were visited by all our big bosses from Mental Health Administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment