What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Sing-Along- Family Home Evening

We had a great time at our annual Christmas Sing-a-long.  It was really fun.  I don't think we have ever had so many people over, but Caleb thinks there were more when he opened his mission call.  We had many Banks, the Hokansons from our ward, Sam's family (Tony's friends from school, Grandpa Scoresby, Jeremy and family, Charity and family, Petersons, and Candace, Hayley's friend.  Gil our neighbor came over for a few minutes as well.  It was a great time.  We learned a new scheme as to how to take turns selecting songs.  The family with the youngest member picks first, and then we work our way up to the oldest.  We finished with "Silent Night" the first verse in German.  Miranda played almost all the songs.  Maybe only one sone we ssng without accompaniment.  Something new this year, Sheri served hot chocolate with the cookies.






No comments:

Post a Comment