What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Eve Storm

 The weather Christmas Eve was interesting.  There was a light rain as I went to work and caught these pictures, including the selfie.  However during the day at one point the rain was really coming down.  It lasted about ten minutes and then was followed by sunshine peeking through the clouds.  It was interesting.  I never did get hit with a lot of rain, but it was raining as I headed home.  I took an earlier train, as there was a reduced schedule, so I got home with plenty of time for Christmas Eve.


No comments:

Post a Comment