What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Jeremy's Set Magic

It has been a couple months since the Broadway Review.  I am still marveling at Jeremy's set work, and Kayla's and even my wife and Annie and Caleb, and me to a minor degree.  However it was Jeremy who had the creativity to put visions into action.
A pirate ship.  This picture also shows the scrim he made without a budget

A railing

A pillar made from foam.  I looked cool from farther away.

quaking aspen.  We had difficulty keeping them up.

A castle.  This backdrop was used several times, sometimes with more castle hanging in the middle.
Miranda on spot

A city, I think Kayla painted this.  Forgive the junk in front as this was when we were taking down.

No comments:

Post a Comment