What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Norman Christmas Party 2015

The party was held this Saturday.  Joshua and Chelsea surprised Mark and Diana and were here for the party.  Kayla brought her parents.  I am afraid the Wardles outnumbered the Wardles, but I guess that is OK.  Kayla brought her father and sister.  Caleb brought Annie.  (We like it that way.)New blood always adds some life to a party.  Pizza party!!  Dianna had made the dough, and sauce, and everyone could build their own.  There were all kinds of flavors.  They tried to let the builders get first dubs, and then share the rest.  I ate many different kinds of pizza.  I think I like pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms and peppers best.  I also prefer red sauce to white.  The peppers add just the right taste.  The party also included the traditional gift exchange.
Sisters

With Baby Hayley Dawn
Anthony, Jeremy and Bronnie

Caleb

cousins, Camberly and Skylar

 Camberly loved the farting snowman.  Skylar loved the colored tree
Annie and Miranda with Hayley Dawn

Joshua Chelsea Heather
Anna and Lorali

Grandpa Scoresby in the middle


The gifts

Annie, Hayley, Caleb, Annie Lorali and Dianna


No comments:

Post a Comment