What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Feliz Navidad: Tony Third Grade Christmas Performance



Tony, having been in split this year and last, sang the same songs both years.  He did a better job this year.  The program was short and sweet with just a couple songs from the third grade and then a couple from the second grade.  They were on different sides of the gym so the parents could be in the right place.  The kindergarten and First graders had their own session.

No comments:

Post a Comment