What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Welcome to Kingman Nine: Outdoor Decor Stores

 Kingman is located in the Mohave or Mojave desert.  Lawns are very rare in Kingman.  Instead of grass people have gravel.  This creates less upkeep.  However the gravel is decorated with wide range of yard items from rocks to statues to wind mills and old farm implements.  

As such, I have been visiting some of this stores gathering ideas for when we actually do move.

Import Corner LLC is a very interesting store.  They tell you everything in the store is half price.  They might do better just pricing everything half less.  They have large animals, windmills, wall hangings, fountains and bird baths.  They have the largest lawn turtle I have seen.  They also have bears and horses.  Located by the airport.

Willow Street Bargains and Metal Art has some very interesting items.  They seem to have good prices as well.  They have many western decor items, dinosaurs, and turtles.  They also have outside flowers (not real) and a fashioned mine and western wagons.  Located on the corner of Willow and Gordon.


Rose Nursery has mostly artistic rocks including paving stones and large stones.  They also have fruit trees and decorative trees.  This is located on north Stockton Hill Road.

Tractor Supple Co. on Stockton Hill and I-40 offers a nursery with trees and gardening supplies.  They also have a very good selection of wind chimes.  They also offer chickens.  

Walmart as an adequate selection of outdoor furniture and a good price.

C-A-L Ranch is located on Andy Devine North of the I-40.  It is a new store in the old K-Mart.  I didn't see much in terms of outdoor decor other then they sell chicken coops which may be good for the back yard; they are cute.  The did have a table with metallic painted chickens and such which could be laced outside.  This store is geared to ranchers and pet owner.  They have a large selection of guns.  



No comments:

Post a Comment