What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, April 16, 2021

Welcome to Kingman: Cracker Barrel Restaurant and store

Cracker Barrel is a national chain with a southern twist.  I had never been t a Cracker Barrel before coming to Kingman.  They started in Tennessee and have only moved to the West the last coupe of years.  there are stores in Las Vegas, and even California. This is a nice restaurant and country store.  There food is very good.  Better yet it is reasonable priced.  They always seem busy.  The only unpleasant thing is you have to pay at the store.  This allows them the opportunity to get you to spend more money. Sometimes there is a line to pay.  Last time we went we had the daily special, country fried pork which was very good.  The southern cooking seems to hit the comfort food spot.  There are 664 restaurants in 45 states.  

No comments:

Post a Comment