What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, April 16, 2021

Kingman Hikes: Mohave Wash Path

 Mohave Wash Path travels diagonally through Kingman, mostly in a north to south; but more north east to south west.  it follows Mohave Draw and there is a paved trail from Beverly (behind the library) to Northern, east of Banks.  It continues on to at least Thompson but is not paved.  The was continues even further.  Along the path is the was where there is sand and rocks.  Along the bank there is also vegetation and trees.  It lines the Walleck Neighborhood City Park.  

For other hikes 



No comments:

Post a Comment