What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Welcome to Kingman: Hualapai Mountain Resort Restaurant

 The setting for this restaurant is lovely, and the food is equally as pleasing.  I was told that you can see elk and deer as you eat through the window.  We did not have that luck; must have been the wrong time of the year.  The only wildlife we saw was bird and squirrels.  



The food was delightful.  I ordered the meat loaf sandwich I had hear about.  It did not disappoint.  The meatloaf had enough sweetness, and adding the onion and lettuce made the taste exquisite.  My only issue was how to eat it as a sandwich.  The meatloaf was just too thick so I had to use a knife.  I had ordered the clam chowder as my side (which was nice) but then wanted to try their home made potato chips so added this as an appetizer.  The really were good for the most part.  Every once in a while a chip had too much salt.  Sheri had prime rib French Dip.  Being prime rib the meat was too red for her taste.  Tony enjoyed his club sandwich and in fact shared with Sheri.  Miranda had a basic hamburger.  I think we all left satisfied except for maybe Sheri.  This is a restaurant to which we intend to return.  The 15 minute drive to get there is well worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment