What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Welcome to Kingman: Mr. Dz Route 66 Diner

Mr. Dz is an icon in Kingman.  It takes its theme from Route 66 and is downtown across from Locomotive Park.  It is decorated inside with pictures of vintage cars.  It also has an Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe theme.  It is they who decorate the entrance to the restrooms.   Then outside there are a couple of vintage cars, one a police car and the other a pick-up truck.  We really enjoyed our meal.  We both started with ice cream, I a caramel shake and Sheri a root beer float.  The root beer was endless.  The shake came with the canister and was more than enough.  The caramel was delectable with extra at the bottom.  By the time our food came I was stuffed with milk shake.  I had their Chili burger.  They use a large patty, and I had to take most of my burger home.  Sheri had the large hamburger and she took most of hers home as well.  I had fries, which had an interesting crust.  The crunchiness was good--but didn't last when I microwaved them at home.  Other restaurants in Kingman.






No comments:

Post a Comment