What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, April 16, 2021

Welcome to Kingman Four: Hikes

 Beale's Spring Hike. Known for the spring which was along the Beale Trail


White Cliffs Hike Known for wagon ruts

Mohave Wash Path:  Follows Mohave Wash.


Beale's Loop

Monolith Garden

Southside Park: from the parking lot farthest to the east, along the north side of Southside Park there is a trail which is a bit above the ball diamonds.  It goes behind the ball diamonds past where they have a football goal post.  At the end there is another rough parking area.  Behind this there is a trail going up the hill and another coming down.  There is a very good view from the top of this hill and it makes a more aerobic walk up.  

Thistle along the trail

View of a train and view of Kingman


Downtown Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment