What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Week in Uconn Idaho

 I spent most the week in Uconn and had a great time chases Jeremy and Kayla's four boys.  I picked up from school, took Skylar to appointment.  We went to Idaho Falls for ice cream (I had lemon ice).  We also visited the museum in Rigby, played at the old Rigby park, went to see "Tom and Jerry" and went to eat at Feddy's, my first experience there.  I enjoyed how, for the most part, the kids get along and are willing to share with each other.  









No comments:

Post a Comment