What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Welcome to Kingman: Airport Cafe

 Airport Cafe is a very nice restaurant at the Kingman Airport.  It is a unique restaurant experience.  It is decorated with pictures of aircraft and books about different aircraft.  It also has windows with an open view of the airfield.  The restaurant is open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.  They serve breakfast and lunch.  We all started with hot chocolate which was very nice topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.  It came in very large mugs.  We all ordered different breakfasts.  I had a sausage scramble, Tony a burrito and Sheri French toast.  We were all satisfied and all brought left overs home in a box for later.  The restaurant is located at the airport underneath the army airfield watch tower.  Other restaurants in Kingman.

No comments:

Post a Comment