What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, April 16, 2021

Cirque Legacy




I had a good time at the circus.  There were only eight performers but they did a good job.  Clown presented like four times, juggler a couple of times, a couple different balance people.  However the most interesting was the "hula-hoop" lady.  She first did acrobatics in a hula hoop while flying over the crowd.  She then came back and did about the same but this time with her hair attached to the rope.  It was way cool.  











No comments:

Post a Comment