What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, April 19, 2021

Welcome to Kingman Thirteen: Museums

 Kingman has many museums and exhibits.  In addition to the museums are many stores with interesting items.  

Kingman Army Air Field Museum has been closed for over a year.

Mohave Museum of History and Art has many fine displays.  This includes Native American History, Beale road history, Kingman Army Air Field, Highway 66 history, mining history, Andy Devine and much more.

Bonelli House was built in 1915 and occupied by the Bonelli family until the sold the home to the city of Kingman.  It was make from tuff stone blocks to resist fire as the family had a previous home burn down.  It is now used for tours presenting a period view.  The home had electricity and thus many appliances.

Highway 66 Museum

Train Museum

BLM display

Old car display

Area 66 Museum



No comments:

Post a Comment