What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, April 16, 2021

Welcome to Kingman: Beale's Spring Hike

 Beale's Spring area is very interesting, and has lots of history.  At one time their was a fort her, and also at one time a temporary reservation for the Hualapai people.  However most of that is all gone and all that is left are plaques indicating what was there.  The foundation of the old ranch house is still there, and some foundations.  There was also the entrance to an old mine.  At one time an orchard was planted, and many gnarly trees remain.  This is a pleasant hike, and you can see most of the area within an hour.  The trails are well marked and lined with rocks.  It was a bit windy here even though there was no wind in town. 

For more hikes 

















No comments:

Post a Comment