What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Welcome to Kingman Twelve: Hualapai Mountain Park



 Hualapai Mountain Park is a Mohave County Park.  As such entrance is $10 per car as taxes do not support the park.  The most telling feature of this park, in addition to it being in the top of the mountains, is the many cabins.  Most of these were constructed by the CCC during the depression.  The park has group picnic sites with small playgrounds.  It also has RV and tent camping.  It is also the trail head for many hikes; which on our visit we did not take the time to explore.  It is about 15 minutes from Kingman on Hualapai Road.  Close by is Hualapai Mountain Resort which features hotel and restaurant.  


Between the park and the resort next door you find staging areas for ATV for four-wheeling excursions on the dirt roads beyond through the Hualapai range.

No comments:

Post a Comment