What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Member Missionary 12: Incorporating the Ward Mission Goals

A challenge is to incorporate the Ward Mission Goals into our family goals and my personal goals.  Not all of the goals apply to family or person; but some do. 

1) We have begun doing our family home evening from Preach My Gospel.  This is not weekly, but at least two times a month.  We read personally, and then do the person and companion study together. 
2) Inviting has usually fallen on me.  I am good at inviting less active home-teaching families to activities, but I want to do more with this.
3) This is a Ward Council goal
4) I have a couple names on my home teaching less I have been unable to locate.  I could put more effort into this.  However there are a few I have verified are not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment