What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend 2014

For Easter we had the Normans, Dianna, Mark Heather and Anna (Natalie is at school and spending the Easter Sunday with friends who use to live in Tracy).  The Halls, Charity Anthony and Camberly Rose were also here.  Camberly was happy most of the time.  She doesn't like getting her bum changed though.  We had fun.  I got pictures of the Halls and Miranda; but Tony was being camera shy.  I wanted to show off his Easter clothes, but he was too fast for me.  Miranda bought herself  new Easter dress, and Sheri made Camberly's dress. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma62MiyZNNo&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ
We sat and talked, and I showed Dianna pictures on Family Search I have done.  I put some new pictures on this last week, and actually identified a new person, my mom's aunt as identified by her.  I put them on blog and then have Sara show mom the blog and get identifications that way.  Mom is pretty fuzzy about recent things but her long term memory is still very good.  I had also identified a picture as Buffy that mom said was Dianna.

I sang solo with choir yesterday.  Jesus once of humble birth.  Mom said it didn't sound like me because there was too much vibratto.  I don't like to sing with too much vibratto but know that I do sometimes.  I wanted to record one of my songs for Easter, but still haven't done it.  We also sang Come follow me as a choir.  It was a hard arrangement.   

A nice Easter but Tony didn't want to go to church because he said it is a holiday.  We went to two sacrament meetings.  Simon did a very good job.  His family was there; Levi and his mom and dad.  I met his brother but his mom was busy getting information about how to stay in contact with Simon.  I invited them over.  I hope Simon can make it.  He is out of town for the next week.

New boss at work, at least our boss has resigned and her boss is now our boss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment