What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Conference and New Habits

Conference at Charity's.  We actually watched most at home.  Sheri heard the prophet say we should be studying scriptures with our families daily.  We finished 1Nephi chapter 4 today.  It is hard to get Tony to join in, but he is a very good reader.  We have also had prayer.  Miranda suggested a change in our evening habits.  Eating after 7:30 is very late, especially for the big meal of the day.  They are eating earlier, and I am eating dinner on the train.  That way when I get home we can do scriptures and prayer for family time instead of dinner.  Also every-other day we plan on a walk after prayer.  This will give us a chance to walk the dog.  If you care to join us for the walk it is a bit after 8.  Of ourse it is mostly Miranda and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment