What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Old Testament: LDS video: I Am a Son of God

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-03-50-i-am-a-son-of-god?lang=eng
This story of Moses, God and Satan tells us three important truths.  God is real.  We are children of God.  And finally Satan is also real.  It is very enlightening.  Let us remember that when the blows of life come, we are God's children, and he loves us.  He will give us the strength to overcome evil.  He has set bounds to Satan's power.
I final concept we should remember.  God's work and glory is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.  (Moses 1: 39)  God will provide a way that you can achieve eternal life.  He does give us free agency, but that free agency includes a way to return to Heavenly Father in glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment