What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Music Review: The Miracles of Love

This is music video from Nest Entertainment which presents the songs form the New Testament series.  The songs include: "A King is Born" which is a song announcing the birth of the Savior.  "Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord" presents the story of Zacharias and John the Baptist.  The story of the prodigal son is highlighted by the song, "Welcome Home."  The parable of the good Samaritan is strengthened with the song, "My Hands."  "My hands are the Lord's hands."  There is a powerful message in that simple statement.  "Miracles of Love" highlights the miracles of Jesus.  The conversion of Saul to Paul is highlighted is emphasized in "Help Me."  "Help me Lord to fight a good fight."  The final song reflects upon the atonement of the Savior.  "He Gave His Life for Me" starts with the crucifixion, and then shows the resurrection.  "He gave his perfect life so I could live again." 

No comments:

Post a Comment